Thursday, February 24, 2011

make money with paul

You have to learn how to walk before you can run.

Anyone who makes wild claims about making large amounts of money online in a short period of time is flat out lying to you. Period. End of story.

What I'm offering is a realistic plan that can help you make an extra $500 to $5,000 a month, right now, and then we'll go from there depending on what you want to do.

If you're happy with that amount you won't really fit into my "big picture" ... but that's fine.

We can part friends and I'll score some karma points and feel good about helping you.

What I'm hoping though is that once you get a little taste of making money online you'll want to take things to the next level, and maybe even work from home full-time.

If you do I'll personally work with you one-on-one, coach you, and share with you the custom tools I use to make 5- and even 6-figures a MONTH from just a single online business.

But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Here's how it's going to work ...



work at home step 1

Reserve your spot below to secure your PartnerWithPaul.com membership. Just enter your name, primary email address, and select a password.
work from home step 2

I'll reveal the website I showed my friend. Out of the hundreds of "work at home" opportunities I've seen, I hand-picked this one as being the best for the average person to start making money fast. You'll get a work at home kit from this site.
work at home step 3

Review the material and simply follow the step-by-step system to start making money. You'll be assigned a personal business coach, and my team and I will be here to help you every step of the way. We'll literally hold your hand if necessary.
work from home step 4

Once you're making $500 to $5,000 a month, you can decide if you want to take the next step. If you do, you'll have the chance to join my inner circle where I'll personally help you grow your business - and we'll both make even more money.


Success is your only option with my Coaching & Support

Your work at home kit will give you all the information you need to decide if this business is right for you. Your personal coach will contact you within 48 hours to answer any questions you have, walk you through your next steps, and layout the options for your business.

And if you need extra help along the way, my team and I will be here for you as well.

Once you've registered and I know you're serious, I'm going to literally force you to make money. Just to make sure you get off on the right foot, I'm also going to give you ...

 My special report The Only "Secret" To Making Money Online, and ...

 A special email address for unlimited personal coaching and support

Any time you need help with anything just ask - either myself or one of my personally trained support team members will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours or less, guaranteed.

And we won't reply with a pre-written "canned" email either. Don't those drive you crazy?!

Every reply you get from us will be a personalized response to your individual question and your individual situation, tailored to your own strengths and weaknesses and your goals.

But don't worry, making money online is easy when you know how ...

 You DON'T need to be an Internet expert or "computer geek"

 You DON'T need to have any prior marketing or business experience

 You DON'T need a lot of free time - even a few hours a week is enough to start

 You DON'T need to mess with the hassles of a "real" business - this is EASY


Joined

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More